Sunday, October 28, 2012

I gotta feeling that today's gonna be a good day...

Woohoooo.Today ,its pretty unusual today.The sun is shining really bright.Every song I play suits with the weather.The wind is really blowing breezily.I am happy cause' tomorrow my friends will know my science marks.Today is Sunday and must listen to as many songs as possible.Every body says Sunday is pretty BORING.What the hell are you thinking when you said that?I hope that tomorrow will also be a good day for me cause' I really cant stand having bad days again.Too bad.I absloutely have no idea what is going on tomorrow.My friends will surely ask "You got your science marks already?"So irritating.Cant they just wait for the teacher to announce?I will totally reply like this,"No"Very simple word.Dont reply in sentences.It just freaking tires you mouth.Brofist is really getting popular during this YouTube days cause' of PewDiePie.Duhhh.He's like so popular on YouTube.I dont even know how he made himself popular.He's got like 1 million subscribers and the rest of the YouTubers are just scrambling for the nearest popularity spots.But I played happy wheels before and it was pretty disgusting.I also wanna play 'Amnesia'.My friend has it and she said that it was freaking fun.I think shes just doing that to make me jealous.Seriously humans.

No comments:

Post a Comment