Saturday, April 20, 2013

Songs,songs....MORE SONGS???????!!!!!!

I am going to list the songs that I know for the past few years....hmmmmmm
1)Demi Lovato - Give your heart a break

2)Demi Lovato - Heart attack

3)Taylor Swift - 22

4)Onerepublic- - If I lose myself

5)Rihanna - Diamonds

6)Paramore - Now

7)Nicki Minaj - Starship

8)FUN - Why am I the one

9)Taylor Swift - I knew you were trouble

10)FUN - We are young

11)LMFAO - Party rock anthem

12)Paramore - Still into you

13)BTR - Till I forget about you

14)BTR - Boyfriend

15)Little mix - Wings

16)Maroon 5 - Daylight

17)Maroon 5 - Payphone

18)Maroon 5 - Moves Like Jaggers

19)Alicia Keys - Girl on fire

20)Nicki Minaj - Super Bass

Lets just stop until 20 cause I still cant recall some of them.
Hope you will hear this song.

No comments:

Post a Comment