Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Pewds playing rage games?

Hi guys!I am now watching Pewdiepie playing the unfair platformer part 1.It is damn funny!He is like everytime he fails or dies in the game, he rages and sometimes talk in Swedish.In the latest Friday's with pewdiepie, he was so funny because he put lemons on his eyes and he freaked out cause it was too painful in his eyes and everytime he talks in Swedish it is so funny!And one time, my mother bought soya bean for me.So, I drank it while watching pewdiepie play I wanna be the guy - Gaiden part 1 and soya bean almost came out of my nostrils because I was laughing too hard and I almost spit the soya bean out of my mouth while laughing.It is like 30 sec of intro and pewdiepie was angry because he kept falling into the water and need to experience 30 secs of intro because he died in the game.He screams and swears so turn your volume down if you see the video by the way...

No comments:

Post a Comment