Saturday, April 26, 2014

The LOL of my life

I'll be uploading some random things. I got this inspiration to do this survival diary like: How I survived and all that from my last year's IPW project. I don't know if its gonna work out. I'll just do Day 1 with you guys.
           

              Day 1

      I woke up that morning feeling something brushing against my legs. This soft, cuddly thing woke me up instantly. A cold wind brushed against my cheeks as I scanned my surroundings. I got a shock of my life as I found myself, stranded on a small island with no civilisation. It was absurd. Memories came rushing back to me as I remembered what had happened. It was vivid but I managed to remember a few things. I remembered that I went fishing with my cat(which was so cliche'). However,a storm came and it wiped out the entire boat of mine. I still couldn't believe it when I took out my iPhone while I was rummaging through my pockets. It had survived. I still couldn't believe that it was still working but as stupid as it seems, it was low on battery. Damn it. I stared at my cat who was lying down on the sand of the sandy island. As crazy as it seems, I muttered under my breath that why was my cat so comfortable lying on the cold, sandy beach. I finally went to my right mind and tried to call my friends so that they could save me with a speedboat or whatever. But of course there was no signal. I began to worry as I gazed at the sky which was going to be dark soon. I hoped that I would find hope as I leaned my back against the palm tree for shelter from the rain. It was my first time out in the wild. I don't even know whether being stranded on a deserted island is considered as the wild. I played 'Flappy Bird' on my iPhone and watched Pewdiepie cause' I don't give a damn on my remaining battery. When I got tired and angry of 'Flappy Bird', I began to fall into a deep slumber...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5cVE-i5wHI

                   To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment